Who we are
Lititup Media. is the data controller of your personal data. When we mention Lititup, we, us or our in this privacy notice, we mean Lititup Media, or the relevant Lititup company responsible for processing your data.
Our website address is: https://lititup.net.
About this privacy
This privacy notice tells you how Lititup collects and processes information that may identify you (personal data) when you use our sites and apps, sign in as a user, buy products or services, or interact with us in other ways. We may show you other privacy notices when we collect or share your personal data and this privacy notice is in addition to those.
Changes to this privacy
Our privacy notice was last updated on 17 May 2018. We’re likely to update in future and we’ll let you know about any significant changes. Please come back and check from time to time. If you have questions about this privacy notice you can get in touch with us by emailing [email protected]
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information about you:
1. Information that directly identifies you. This may include your name, address, email address, username and password.
2. Information that indirectly identifies you. We automatically receive and record information from your device or web browser when you interact with our sites and apps, for example your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, time zone setting, location data, language preference, operating system, platform, and links you have clicked on or shared with others, including through email and social media. We may also create a user ID that may similarly indirectly identify you. We may use this information to collect data about your activities on our sites and apps and on third-party sites, apps and platforms, such as Facebook. We may associate information that indirectly identifies you with your user account (if you have one) and other information we have collected about you.
3. Location data. We may collect geo-data, which tells us where you are, when we collect other information about you. We may also collect the language option or country you choose. We may link location data to other information we have collected about you.
4. Profile data. This may include your username and password and other information you give us (if you are a registered user), information you give us in connection with purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Profile data you enter in your account profile (if you are a registered user), including your username may be shown to other users to facilitate user interaction on our sites and apps. We do not disclose email addresses to other users.
5. Marketing and communications data. This may include information about your subscriptions to newsletters and your marketing preferences.
7. Special category data. When we conduct research or carry out surveys we may collect sensitive personal data about you, for example information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation. We will not use or share this information without your explicit consent.
8. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1. We aggregate personal data we collect, such as the number and frequency of your visits to our sites and apps, to produce metrics and statistical information. We may share this data with third parties.
2. We share aggregated, anonymized, information with our ad partners and service providers so that we, and they, can understand how people use our sites and apps; this helps us grow our business and improve and develop our products and services. These third parties may share with us information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
3. We combine information about you with information about other users to create audience segments of aggregated data, for example, statistical, demographic and usage data. If we combine or connect aggregated data with personal data we treat the combined data as personal data and deal with it in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we collect personal data
1. You may give us your personal data directly, for example when you create a user account, fund us by donation, or support us by paying for a subscription, buy products or services, subscribe to our newsletters, opt in to marketing, publish posts or comments, enter a competition, participate in a promotion or survey, ask for user support, or contact us for any reason.
2. We automatically collect personal data when you interact with our sites and apps. We collect information about your devices and browsing actions and interests by using cookies and similar technologies.
3. Third parties who provide advertising and related services may give us your personal data, these including analytics providers and ad networks.
4. We may receive your personal data from third parties when you buy things through our sites and apps or when you buy things from a third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content. This information may include your contact details and financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
5. If you access our sites and apps using your Facebook credentials, we will automatically collect certain information, such as your name, picture, and email address. We will use all information available through Facebook, including the user ID Facebook attributes to you, in accordance with Facebook’s policies and your preferences selected through Facebook.
Who we share your data with
1. We may share your personal data within Lititup: Lititup’s legal entities.
2. We share your personal data with third parties who process your data on our behalf when they provide services to us, for example data analytics, ad networks, research, marketing and financial services.
3. We may share your personal data with third parties who use it for their own purposes if you have provided consent.
4. You share your personal data with third parties when you publish content including articles, comments and reviews on our sites and apps.
5. If we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business, or if we buy or merge with another business we may share your personal data. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data as set out in this privacy notice.
6. We may be legally required to disclose or share your personal data without your consent in some circumstances, for example to comply with a court order or law enforcement.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
1. When we process your personal data within Lititup this may involve processing and transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes all EU member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
2. Third parties with whom we share your data may be based outside the EEA and their processing of your personal data may involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
3. When your data is transferred outside the EEA we take steps to make sure it has the same level of protection as it would have in the EEA. Our agreements with third parties make clear the standards we expect of them in order to safeguard your information and your legal rights.
How we protect your data
1. We take steps to safeguard your information by putting in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used, accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
2. We limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to access it. They are subject to a duty of confidentiality and we require them to process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
3. We do not guarantee or warrant that security measures will prevent data breaches. We have procedures to deal with suspected data breaches. We will notify you and the relevant regulator of any data breach as legally required.
What third parties we receive data from
Our sites and apps may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy notices so that you understand how they process information about you.
Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to disable cookies on sites and apps. If you disable cookies you may not be able to access all the features of our services. We suggest that you keep our essential cookies (described below) active for a better user experience and to help us keep improving and developing our products and services.
Third party cookies
Our ad partners and our affiliate links partners may collect personal data from you for their own purposes.
- Ad partners include ad networks such as third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
- Affiliate links partners pay us when you buy things from them or another third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content.
You can decide who you will allow to set these third party cookies on your browser or device by going to our consent preferences center. You can change your mind and revisit your consent choices at anytime by returning there.
Legal rights you may exercise over your personal data are briefly described below:
Right to request access
You have the right to ask for a copy of personal data we hold about you and to check we are dealing with it lawfully by asking for information about how we process it.
Right to request correction
You have the right to ask us to correct incomplete or inaccurate information about you.
Right to request erasure
You have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data.
Right to object to processing
If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, you have the right to object. Our legitimate interest in processing your information may override your rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to withdraw consent
If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Right to request restriction of processing.
You can ask us to suspend processing of your personal data where: (a) you contest the data’s accuracy; or (b) processing of your data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; or (c) we no longer need your data but you need us to hold it for a legal claim; or (d) you object to our processing of your data and we are checking whether the legitimate interest we rely on overrides your rights.
Right to request transfer
You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to you, or to a third party. This right applies only to automated information you gave us consent to use, or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Right to object to automated decision-making
You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal or other significant effects on you. This right does not apply when the automated decision is necessary for entering into or performing a contract with you, or is based on your explicit consent.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights email [email protected]. As a security measure we will ask you to verify your identity. If a third party is making a request on your behalf we will ask them to prove that they have your permission to act for you.
We may contact you to ask you for further information to help you exercise your legal rights, or to speed up our response. We will try to respond to requests within one month and we will let you know if we need to take longer, for example because your request is complicated. We may have an overriding lawful basis for processing your personal data, or certain exemptions may apply. If we refuse your request we will explain why.
You have the right to complain about data privacy matters to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk), or the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence. We invite you to raise your concerns with us first, so that we can try to resolve them.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83- 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Av Alkhair rue 7 num 1779, Agadir Morocco.